We believe in a strong partnership between schools that share a similar vision, ethos and values.
That’s why our three community primary schools – Fulham, Queen’s Manor and Sulivan – came together to form Brightwells Academy Trust.
After a 12-month period of planning, developing and consulting with parents, staff and the local community, we were officially founded in October 2016.
All three schools retain their separate identities, uniforms and buildings. But by working together we believe we can raise standards across Brightwells.
Brightwells is fortunate to be supported by the London Diocesan Board of Schools (LDBS), as part of its wider mission to support all communities.
We believe Brightwells will help our schools develop in a number of ways:
- Extending learning opportunities and activities for all pupils
- Enriching the curriculum through partnership working and shared resources
- Sharing excellent practice in teaching and learning
- Enhancing the professional development of teaching and support staff
- Building mutual support between the Headteachers, the Trust Directors and the Local Governing Bodies
We hope you enjoy our website and if you have any questions you would like to ask, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.